Meeting People

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Meeting People
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:53:52 -0500
One of the best parts about our little community is the opportunity to
meet folks we would not have normally ever meet before. Over the last
couple of years I have met, on different occasions, more than 20 - 30
folks from this and the MG list. Most of the time it is at a show or
other LBC related event. However, sometimes I get to meet folks in out of
the LBC limelight.

For instance last night I got to meet Patrick Elliot. Now he is from
California and I am in PA. How you may ask did this happen. Well his
business sent him to Philadelphia to fix some of our problems. He was
staying at a hotel - actually on the campus where I work.  I walked from
the Meeting I had at the end of the day to his hotel and we met and had
dinner and tossed a couple of Guinesses back. We discussed Spridgets and
found out we both had to watch the Y2K fizzle from the inside. LMAO. We
had a pleasant conversation and then I had to catch the old choo choo
home. Pat is a nice guy and I enjoyed putting a new face to a fellow
LBCer.

At the end of the evening he told me why he wanted to meet me. It was
from a comment I made after a get together in CA a while back. One of the
participants posted some pics and I noticed that Pat had a pony tail. I
said a man after my own heart - or something to that effect. Well I can
tell you - he wins in the length dept. ;-)

Hey Pat great to meet you.

Don'cha just love this list!!!

Larry

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.