Re: Meeting People

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Meeting People
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:32:43 EST
In a message dated 3/15/00 2:57:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< For instance last night I got to meet Patrick Elliot. Now he is from
 California and I am in PA. How you may ask did this happen. Well his
 business sent him to Philadelphia to fix some of our problems. He was
 staying at a hotel - actually on the campus where I work.  I walked from
 the Meeting I had at the end of the day to his hotel and we met and had
 dinner and tossed a couple of Guinesses back. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pat and Larry, you missed an opportunity last night.  You could have both
come home on the train and Larry could have driven Pat to the Philly MG club
GT.  Then driven him back to Philly.  A nice night for an LBC drive.

We missed you last night, Larry, but you are forgiven since you were at an MG
meeting.  Sorry, no points for that one.  I had a great conversation with
Charles Scull who is just starting to restore his 1957 MGA.  He seems like
another great guy and I offered to give him a hand if our schedules work out.
 I think we will be seeing Charles on the list soon.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport