Re: Dems da ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dems da ...
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 06:55:44 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I heard someone knowledgable on the news disputing that alcoholism is a
disease.  He was saying that it is just a weak willed person.

With that said, what I was looking for was a parts car, and what I found is
a car that is roughly in the same condition as mine.  I think that a lot of
the people here would consider them both to be parts cars.  But, I'm feeling
weak and can't see killing a car that can be saved.  And there's my dilemna.
I really don't need 2 projects.  And, ... it would shift my priorities to
fixing the other one ( body ) first as my current Sprite is street legal
 assuming that I get the front suspension and brakes back on :)).  It needs
all the same body panels as my current one does.  But, then with the body
restored, I would have all the other parts to shift over to make a
safetiable car and I could start on the original project again.  But then, I
would want the proper parts on the right cars and ... it seems like I should
just go back to bed instead of going ahead with this.  Did I mention that my
garage is small and, though the car should fit sideways, at the back, if I
clean the garage out more, it's going to get more ackward?  What am I doing?

Robert D.
( If only it was 'clearly' a parts car ... :))