Re: PA Rally/Picnic Camping head count

To: maine2me@yahoo.com, michael.graziano@csfb.com, valntine@ptd.net
Subject: Re: PA Rally/Picnic Camping head count
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:12:27 EST
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, frogeye1@home.com, THESHOE@prodigy.net, biffjones@erols.com, cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, chaz2@gis.net, DLancer7676@cs.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, geopro@cyberdrive.net, jurban@connectecs.com, joeymec@Exit109.com, Jpp963@aol.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, pauld@ekpc.com, pmetzger@top.monad.net, RBHouston@aol.com, Rikrock@aol.com, robb@nne.net, rsextro@adelphia.net, type79@ix.netcom.com, wmgilroy@lucent.com, woodrat@spacey.net, WRROOPE@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/21/2000 4:07:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
maine2me@yahoo.com writes:

<< It gives the group prices, individual prices etc. I
 called the 888 number to get some more info on the
 park...I'm hoping to see some pictures...but I've
 heard nothing but good things from those on the list
 that have been there. >>

Could someone in the area go ahead and reserve the group camp?   Find out how
much it takes to reserve it, probably in the neighborhood of 10% to one
night's payment.  We can send the per person amount and the reservation can
be made.

--David C.