Re: PA Rally/Picnic Camping head count

To: "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PA Rally/Picnic Camping head count
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:34:39 -0500
Hey Allen, forget to take your chill pills today??

Sheesh I quit smoking - cold turkey - at midnight on the first day of
Spring and I am not THAT testy ;-)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 3/22/00 3:03 PM, Ajhsys@aol.com made the
profound statement:

>JEEZ!  What did I do to deserve this?  I'm working Friday, so I'll be up
>Saturday morning.  GET OVER IT!  I do enough camping with the Boy
>Scouts!  Keep this up and I'll pour DOT 5 in your master cylinders!
>
>Allen Hefner
>SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>'77 Midget
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>In a message dated 3/22/00 1:19:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>michael.graziano@csfb.com writes:
>
><< It's not that he's anti-social.  That's to general.  He's anti-social with
> us.  :0
>
> Mike

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu