Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone?
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:41:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey!

I have a day off with my sick son today and while he is vegging in front of
the TV, I got to wondering what was behind the 'riveted on' inner kick panel
patch.  You know the thing where you guys have the lower part of your front
fenders bolted on?  I idn't find much behind that patch and I was kinda
wondering if there was supposed to be an inner sill around there somewhere?
Looking in the catalogue diagrams, it looks as if there is supposed to be an
inner sill that comes as far forward as the outer sill, though it is not so
clear if it is supposed to go as far back as the outer sill.

I know that I really should get <what's his name's> how to buy and restore
manual, and I think that I will.

Should I be driving this thing?

Still haven't figured out how the bottom of the fender is being held on???
( No, it is not bolted on.  See above. ) :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca