Re: Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone?

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone?
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:57:05 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
air chisel is a hip way to chop a spot weld and if you posess a spot weld
chisel for the air hammer it does a nice job of cutting the spot weld with
out much of the tearing off of other panel (wich leaves much less grinding
time when cleaning up the good panel for instalation of new panel).  the
chisel point/tip has a small notch cut in the center of the cutting edge,
and the small notch also is beveled to an edge as to also be a cutting
surface.  so it surounds the weld and cuts it at same time.  another cool
tool hint from chuck!

chuck
gotta get one of those bolt circle things now!  drat-drat-and double drat!
a cool tool that would be real cool for some of these vintage race car
wheels i run across from time to time!