Re: Congrats Larry

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <AH1962SP@aol.com>, <valntine@ptd.net>, "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Congrats Larry
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:35:44 -0500
Cc: <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well for those that care - I am doing it w/o chemical help. (Can't wait
to see how far that goes). I am just doing it out of will power.

For the LBC content only crowd - I will have to get the Midget vinyl
console recovered. (Obligatory LBC content). I burnt the vinyl with the
cig lighter.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 3/23/00 4:11 PM, DLancer7676@cs.com made the
profound statement:

>In a message dated 3/23/2000 10:48:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>AH1962SP@aol.com writes:
>
><< Glad to see someone else stop smoking
> I was smoking three packs a day , that was 18 days ago
> now I feel better (thanks to zyban & the patch)
> if we quit now we will have more time to enjoy are cars in the future
>(don't
> give up Larry!!!!!) >>
>

>And, Hey!!!  We didnt have slick things like patches and nicoban back in
>those days!!!
>
>--David C.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu