Re: Rhineback NY Autojumble

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rhineback NY Autojumble
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:49:00 -0600
Sunday May 7th, is also the date of the NorthEast Ohio Austin Healey
Clubs British Car show and SWAP MEET!
The NEOAHC event is located at a Holiday Inn just off I-80 (Ohio Turnpike) at
exit 11.
This is an ALL British Swap Meet and show. There is also a Rally on
Saturday.  Certainly there is someone on the list that has all the
pertinent details and can share them.
Those of you that are in mid to Western PA could try this swap meet
instead of going to NY. I'll be there and I'm coming from Chicago.
Bob