oh great!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: oh great!
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:47:54 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
joy of joys!  moss, rheinbeck , ohio healey meet all on the weekend i am
going to be in virginia beach for a vintage race!    and with some amazing
luck and super human progress i might even be racing my saab.  hey you
should have seen the eyes on the guys selling n.o.s. lockheed hydraulic
stuff at norristown when i pick up a pair of sprite wheel cylinders and the
guy sez" what year healey you got?"  and i reply '59.  he replies oh those
are wrong year for your sprite.  i reply yup i know but they will fit my
saab though.   i got the most amazing look!  but for 32.00 for a pair of
rear cylinders new in the box, i could not complain!  it was the last
component i was missing for all new brakes for my sedan.  i felt like i had
made a major score!  it made my weekend complete.  along with the 3.00 spun
aluminum headlight fresh air duct.

so i guees that i am paying for my good fortune now not being able to be at
4 places on the east coats at the same time?  but, there is enough of me to
go around (calorie challenged content).  lol!

chuck.
living large!
leaving for roebling road georgia with customer's ' 62 morgan thursday
evening.  folks!  it's racing season and i'm off to da track (not the ponies
either! or dogs<florida content>:).