A new day ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A new day ...
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 09:17:45 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, ... I woke up this morning feeling better and worse.  I seem to have
picked up a headache and a touch of de-hydration???

I locked my garage keys in the garage last night along with all my other
keys.  :)

I lost the e-bay bid for the Porter DIY manual at the last moment.

This car isn't about to become a collection of parts just yet.  I have set
my mind on that.

I'm still weighing options.  But, I think that no matter which way I get a
car on the road, I have to restore this body ( also?).  Anyone have a Porter
DIY manual for sale 'right now'?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette