Re: Shocking development

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shocking development
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:59:13 EST
$25K for an '84 Fiero?  You have no scruples!   It should go for $35K on eBay
(Your Personal Trading Community).

Check with Peter C about the shox.  His opinion is that if you wipe off the
outside, they will last forever.  They are pretty indestructible.  The only
way to really test a sock is to remove it, or at least remove the lever, and
push it thru it's range of motion.  If it moves smoothly, with even pressure,
it is good.  If it feel chunky (technical term) it is bad.  BTW, they should
not leak in 15K miles.

If bad, buy rebuilts ONLY from Peter C.  I'm sure you will not be
disappointed.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 03/26/2000 5:14:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,