Re: i am learning but have some more questions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: i am learning but have some more questions
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:48:25 -0800 (PST)
Everyone stop accusing me - this is NOT me incognito.

Boy, impersonate Montana Bob a few times and everyone
just jumps all over my shi....

--- midgetman@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> friends, i went to the archives and searched for
> diffrent thinigs. never expected that much in facts
> there. i was held back by time. i thought midgets
> would be more simpler than they are. but i got much
> info from the internet archive. i also found the
> whoreler sprite and midget book and i see what
> everyone means by the cars being copies. i didnt see
> any 4x4 cars in there like someone talked about so
> if they were serious they can be rare and if they
> were joking around i guess the jokes on me. i didnt
> know there are only some people on this internet
> club. i figurred there were hundreds. hoiw come
> there arnt more? so know my question. what can i buy
> for $1000? will it run? how good will it run? should
> i think about a sprite or stick with my first idea
> midgets? what about the engines? some make jokes
> about the engine called 1500. my wife saw the
> pictures in whoreler that have the safety bumpers
> and she doesnt like them but she wants safety. what
> do i do? what about rollbars? does !
> !
> !
> anyone have airbags? can they be ordered from moss?
> i know this is many questiuons but i need answers.
> rex

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032