Re: i am learning but have some more questions

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: i am learning but have some more questions
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:40:07 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
There were a several other minor things, including the "check it out
appraisal," the two hours of applying the torch in order to remove the old
cylinders and lines, so on and so forth.

But you're right, I was overcharged somewhat for the cylinders... and it
would have been a lot less expensive had it not been for the time needed to
torch the old rusty bits.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget