Re: More 5 Speed junk

To: "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>, "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: More 5 Speed junk
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:58:30 -0800
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Healey Marque, Magazine of Austin Healey Club of America, ran an extensive
and in depth series on the Sebring Sprite written by Joanthan
Whitehouse-Bird of England last year. I have Parts 5 and 6, but there isn't
any mention of the 5 speed in those issues that I can find. Maybe someone
else has some of the other issues. I can get my hands on them, but it will
takes me a few days.

Gerard

At 8:25 PM +0100 3/28/00, rob thomas wrote:
> [...]

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A