Got lucky with the DPO

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Got lucky with the DPO
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:03:39 -0800 (PST)
>From the day I towed my Bugeye from the PO's place to mine, I've lamented
the absence of the fourth plastic center cap for the old Shelby mags on the
car.  With only three, I just left them off and it looked so-so.  I called
the PO of my Bugeye last night and he made my week.  He cleaned out the
garage and found a 1.25" SU some carb linkage and THE FOURTH CAP.  Sure time
has faded the colors of the logo in the center of the caps (Cobra snake
overlaid by the SHELBY name), but they still beat looking at the grease caps
up front and axle centers in the rear.
To all those asking about parts at the junkyard, I'm goint to hit 'SEND' on
this message and head out for the yard.  I've taken the day off and will
check on each item.

Regards,
 Glen Byrns
'59 Bugeye