Spridget -- Bits FS in Md

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget -- Bits FS in Md
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:44:52 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Hello List

While browsing, I stumbled upon this ad.  I spoke to the gentleman.  He is
located in Md. 40 miles south of D.C.  I can tell you he's originally from
Maine. Ya gotta love a Mainer--(that's "Main-ah").  Heck.  I married a gal
from Maine, so I do.)  Anyway, nothing to interest me that makes it worth my
while to travel there, but maybe someone else will.  He says $1,300.00 will
take all.  Ayuh.

Ad follows:

AUSTIN  HEALEY  SPRITE    $1,800 will buy every part and parts car I have.
Five cars and a 20-year collection of parts. Three 1966 Sprites, one 1968
Sprite, and one 1971 Midget. Call Bob for more information or make an offer.
301-246-4278

No interest financial or other yadda yadda yadda...

Dan O'Shea
68 Sprite
Poughkeepsie, NY