Re: Headlight switch 70 Midget

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "sprite list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlight switch 70 Midget
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:56:43 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Gerard:  You know, I really did know better .......have used a battery
charger before, but thought I was just replacing a switch......obviously a
serious wiring problem downstream.....should have anticipated that.  Its a
new car to me;  recently disassembled/painted by DPO......brings to mind the
Beatles song,  "I should have known better....."  Thanks, Larry Cogan aka
Woodrat....a cute lil Florida rodent sub species, whos habitat is woodlands
(doesnt like people or dwellings)  which is on endangered list.  I picked
the name after my heart attack a couple of years ago!