RE: Clutch Slave Cylinder Bleeder size.

To: <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch Slave Cylinder Bleeder size.
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:28:19 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks Kevin,

I have used this method before on my spit, and it does work well.  However,
you need Teflon tape on the threads of the bleeder or it will still suck
air.  So, I figured, as long as I had to pull the bleed nipple to Teflon
tape it, I'd stick a speed bleeder nipple back in.  I put them on the wheel
cylinders (thanks ed) when I rebuilt the brakes last fall and was very
impressed with them.

Bill