Re: e-mail names

To: pmetzger@top.monad.net
Subject: Re: e-mail names
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:21:01 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry to disappoint you, Paul, but NO I'm not midgetman.  I have sent rex a
few private e-mails to give him a hand.  I've asked him where he's located
but he won't mention it.  I think he is for real, just inexperienced and
enthusiastic.

It may be a shame that we are trying to keep him from making a mistake by
jumping on the first Midget that comes along, regardless of condition.  When
you are young, that's how you learn!

He has promised to read more and post when he has a real question.  (Not that
anything ever stopped me from posting a non-question! <BG>)

BTW, I know where my shift key is!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 3/30/00 5:55:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,