Re: e-mail names

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: e-mail names
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:17:13 EST
Mine is based of the English theory of Knighthood, rising to the pinnacle of
our skills in the mechanical warfare with which we do battle with our
machines. Added to that, is the aspect that each of us is alone, solo so to
speak, in restoring these marvelous machines in our own way, thus create a
unique yet similar group dedicated to the preservation of a dying breed of
automotive expression.

Jeeze that was corny...I just thought it sounded cool...SoloKnite...someday I
hope to have plates that reflect the same name. Hell, someday I hope I can
get it back on the road ...

Ken
'66 Sprite Mk III