Re: Newbie???

To: Kinz@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newbie???
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:34:10 EST
In a message dated 03/30/2000 7:42:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, Kinz@aol.com
writes:

<<  He wants $2000 for it.  Is this a good deal?   What
 should I look for?  Problem areas? >>
Not a great deal in my opinion...you'll be out at least another grand with
top, interior, wiring, and who knows what else.
$3000.00 should buy a prettty well sorted out driver.

Check with Frank and see what he has for sale.  I seem to remember the last
one he sold on ebay? going for less than 3K and we all know it would be
running right and most everything would work.

Just my op.

RHouston..IF, IF it ran well, and drove ok, I'd offer him $1000.00