Re: ## more ##Re: Weber DCOE 45

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <branch@valinet.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ## more ##Re: Weber DCOE 45
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 23:30:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
....don't know how much it will help you all...
but I've been compiling quite a site around DCOE's.
I have tuning info, charts and tables, and a photo page
of users installations with the engine mods and jetting
being used listed with their photos.
http://www.teglerizer.com/dcoe/dcoedata.htm
It started out as a Spitfire page, ...actually I was testing
and writing up a comparison of running a single DCOE 45 vs.
dual 40's on a Spit.  The site now includes Spits, MGB's, Spridgets,
and even a TVR and a Ferrari.

Anyone else care to add their specs and a photo...send them along!