Web site on Weber DCOE 45

To: wizardz@toad.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Web site on Weber DCOE 45
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 17:12:51 EDT
Nice web site, However, you might want to re-consider some of the jetting
info.  For an A-series a main jet size 4 times the number of the main venturi
will not necessarily get the right size of jet, in fact you can end up with
someone on the small side and this will be especially the case when running
with a highly tuned engine.  Other points to consider is the effect of
changing aux vent size on the main jet size (all other things being equal).

Still, a nice web site and after all whole books have been written about the
DCOE so it is not an easy subject to cover.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 02/04/00 05:27:16 GMT Daylight Time, wizardz@toad.net