Hood Bonnet whatever problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hood Bonnet whatever problem
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 19:20:07 EDT
Well after repainting and a bit of welding and bondo to seal up a crack in
the hood.  It decided to crack again.  GREAT!  So a while back i picked up a
fiberglass hood.  Good I thought.... I'll save some weight and get a nice
looking hood.  Well it's light, but it doesn't fit quite right.  The back
part that hooks to the hinges sits too high causing the latch and hold down
not to work.  So.... any ideas?  Any way to adjust the hinges that I'm not
seeing?

Thanks
Matt Smith
'67 Sprite