Re: A.H. Spares panels

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A.H. Spares panels
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:35:30 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks Bill,

We're not too far apart.

I've ordered a compressor which won't be in before the weekend.  Then I'll
need the attachments.  I'm trying to finalize a 'panel' order by e-mail,
which is taking a long time.  And, I'm looking into a welder, though I
haven't fully decided on one.  Then I'll want to do some practicing on
unimportant things, like my daily Pontiac, before I touch the important
stuff.

There might be some pictures here of where I am at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/wingless.htm
( can't say that I'm 100% sure at this point that they aren't loading from
the hard drive? )

Robert D.
'65 RHD BRG Sprite