Re: AHSpares panels, plus a goofy comment

To: Toby Atwater <Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: AHSpares panels, plus a goofy comment
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:49:52 -0700
Cc: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Toby Atwater wrote:

> > >Just because they are made in England, doesn't mean that they are good
> > quality.
>
> > Buy British, buy best!
>
> Reminds me off that bumper sticker I saw on an XJ6:
>
> "The parts falling off this car are of the finest British craftsmanship"

I have that same sticker. The parts may "fall" off if made in Britian
but they sure won't just evaporate.

Frank still wondering where all my rubber bits went.
And looking at new wiper blades on my pickup because I failed to look at
the country of origin on my one month old replacments.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ