Re: Spridget stickers finally

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Spridget stickers finally
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 22:37:43 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

> Is the sticker printed on clear vinyl with colored lettering?  Or is the
> backing yellow, black, or other colors?

The sticker is just the cut letters, no background, It comes on a sheet,
you stick it where ever then peel off the top sheet that keeps it all
together.
On the picture the white letters are what you get, (any color you want
within reason that is) I have to see what colors are available. Tulip is
not. Pink may be Jay. I stuck it on a black paper for the scan. Look at
the picture, imagine no black background, all you see is the white, this
is what the sticker is. NO BACKGROUND, your windshield is the background
or your tool box, book, rear bumper, boot lid, underside of the bonnet,
dash board, forehead, whatever.
I still have to confirm a few things, I will get particulars from him by
tomorrow.

Please do not place an order just yet, let me find out all the
particulars like exact cost, hopefully $3 each maybe 2 for $5. what
colors are available, time needed for various color runs and all that.
It's my Father's business, not mine, he is doing it cause I asked him
about 6 months ago for little or no profit.
I'll post another message tomorrow night.

Thanks

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ