Latest Smooth Move

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Latest Smooth Move
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:53:51 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Whilst working on engine last week, wrench slipped and I sliced my hand on
the stub of a clipped off air inlet fitting.  On a trip to hardware store, I
took the "offending" plug to try to match it with something to cap off the
ports.  No luck; nothing close; the man said if thats English, we aint got
it.   When I got home I went to another project and now cant find the plug
fitting anywhere.  Does anyone know what size, in the right magic words,
those fittings are?  If I cant find one, can I JB Weld the port?   Anyone
got one they would care to part with?   Larry.