No Spridget Content; Spitfire Ignition Switch

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: No Spridget Content; Spitfire Ignition Switch
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:43:47 -0500
Would a kind lister with Triumph Spitfire experience help me out (or
forward this to the Spitfire list)?

I am helping my brother-in-law with a '71 Spitfire with a $#%@ed-up
ignition switch (as in the wires are there, and the switch is there, but
one of 'em is lying on the floorboards).  The switch has four positions
numbered, naturally, 1-4.  The wires which I *think* go to the switch
are:

Brown (single wire to the connector)
White (double wire to the connector) (there's two of these)
White / Pink (single wire to the connector)
White / Red (single wire to the connector)

So, the $64,000 question is which wire goes to which connector?

Rich
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.