Pac Bell Park Official Opening day-no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Pac Bell Park Official Opening day-no LBC
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:17:10 -0700
Friends,

Today is the official Giants Home Opener game at our brand new Pac Bell
Park in San Francisco.

For anyone who has a chance to see to the opening day ceremonies at today's
Giants game, Elise (my oldest daughter) is performing with the Lincoln High
School Chorus as part of the opening ceremonies. She's usually (the
shortest one) in the front row.  Television coverage (FOX) begins around
12:30 PM PST, game starts at 1:20 PM. I think they are performing between 4
and 5 PM Should be a good show and a memorable day.

Details at http://www.sfgate.com

Gerard

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A