Re: Pac Bell Park Official Opening day-no LBC

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pac Bell Park Official Opening day-no LBC
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:07:46 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/00 8:32:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Gerard writes:

<< << Elise (my oldest daughter) is performing with the Lincoln High
  School Chorus as part of the opening ceremonies. >> >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope it went well for her.  My kids have performed at Phillies games, and
many other events thru their high school years, whether it was marching band
or various singing groups.

The Phillies (being a very patriotic city, Philadelphia!) usually put a beer
ad over the playing of the National Anthumb on TV, so the only way to see
your kid is to go to the game.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget