Re: Flywheel progress

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flywheel progress
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:05:40 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/2000 2:41:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< I would recommend getting some decent bolts or even cap screws/allen bolts
- there are a lot of engineering or race shop companies that are sure to be
able to supply decent bolts.  With an old bolt you never know who fatigued it
is and running a die over them can make things worse. >>

Thanks Daniel!!!   I agree--you are very correct.  I have been searching high
and low for new bolts--havent come by them yet, but I have decided to go new
rather than undressed and dressed old bolts.

--David C.