Re: Non LBC advice needed

To: toyman@digitex.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non LBC advice needed
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:05:56 EDT
In a message dated 4/13/00 7:32:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

<< I have a 90 Plymouth Colt with the 1.5 Mitsy Bitchy engine in it. After
 getting home from SpridgetStock it decides to die on me. It has fire and
 fuel and will run if sprayed into the EFI intake with ether, but won't
 feed fuel on its own. I take it to a shop and he says that the computer
 is dead (shows on overheat situation and it shuts down the injectors)
 and it will cost $350 for the computer and installation to get it living
 again. Anyone know of a better option or is this really a good deal?
 Peter, you do imports, what do you think? I had to work late tonight so
 I will talk to him tomorrow after 12 so any advice before then would be
 greatly needed and appreciated. TIA,  Brad >>

Sorry Brad.  This is bad news.  The computer controls all.  There is nothing
you can do without the computer.  Spend $1500 on another Spridget with points
in the dizzy.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget