Atwater Hot Water Fund Drive (extra Spridget Shirts)

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Atwater Hot Water Fund Drive (extra Spridget Shirts)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:31:07 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
<EBAY DISCRIPTION>
WAY COOL VINTAGE 1999 SPRIDGET SHIRTS.... VERY RARE.... LIMITED PRODUCTION
RUN...L@@K!!!!!!!!
</EBAY DISCRIPTION>

As per Patrick Elliott's and others suggestion here is a list of extra
Spridget Shirts that I originally got for myself and just extras that the
printer threw in. All of these have never been worn and all proceeds go
towards a new radiator core for my extra powerful Sprite.

First come first serve with the exception of a few people who e-mailed me
before hand. (Jon, Brad, Larry M., and Elliott)

Polo's are $20
and T-shirts are $12

1 XL white ink on Dark Green (not BRG tho) Polo
1 XL yellow ink on black (think bumblebee bee wire) Polo

1 L white ink on red T-shirt
1 M white ink on black T-shirt
1 XXL White ink on black T-shirt
3  L White ink on black T-shirts

You pay Priority Mail shipping. Please put "Shirt Order" in your subject
line. Thanks

Toby

who thought he already snapped an axel but realized the car just popped outa
of first!

1969 Austin Healey Sprite