Re: What about Bob? ( diary type LBC only )

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What about Bob? ( diary type LBC only )
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 09:22:20 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/2000 8:17:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

<< I tried to order a Lincoln MIG PAK 10 welder from Canadian Tire and found
 that they are on backorder.  I haven't pursued that any further yet, but
 they'll call me when it comes in.  It could be 8 weeks. >>

Robert:  I posted a couple of weeks ago that I bought my welder from TIP
Equipment.  Here is a link if you, or anyone else, would like to check it
out.  II have been satisfied with the welder I purchased, even though the
limitations are my own skill level.  Basically, I suck as a welder--I think
the machine has forgiven much of my klutziness. LOL.

 <A HREF="http://www.tiptools.com/";>TIP Tools & Equipment, Inc.</A>

I bought the TIP 110 with the gas bottle.  They also sell Lincoln Welders.

--David C.