S.W.A.G. too!

To: "Toby Atwater" <Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>, "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: S.W.A.G. too!
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:40:06 -0700
Peggy can order you SWAG shirts, too.    Heh, heh.  Just had to add my two
cents worth.  Seriously, we do have some....they just have a front logo of

                      S.W.A.G.                                     (larger
of course)
        Spridget Wild Adventure Group                (underneath SWAG)

Polos $27. includes shipping.   At present I only have 4 white ones on hand
with black lettering; but of course can order more.

This started out as a "kidding" note; but I really do have these available.
 Of course there aren't as many SWAG folks out there, but our Fearless
Leader Wrong Way Rick is getting quite famous (or is that infamous?)......

Peggy
email me at:  pbohler@wenet.net