Sticker Update

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sticker Update
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:52:20 -0700
The orders are rolling in, each night I email my dad with the days
orders and he punches them out the next day, this keeps him from getting
overwelmed.
Once a week or so we I will get the stickers from him and send them off
in your SASEs.
One other thing, if you have not send me an order, could you put your
email on it somewhere just incase I have a question. So far no problems.
I do have an order for gold stickers, and the customer did add the extra
costs for the gold. If anyone else wants gold, just add $5 instead of
$10 and I will refund 1/2 back to the person who already paid the $10.

Thanks for your orders
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ