Re: Weber 45 DCOE: Daniel

To: branch@valinet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber 45 DCOE: Daniel
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 14:35:38 EDT
Geoff,

There should be no stumble.  If the stumble is when you open up the throttle
(step on the gas) you might consider going up a single size on pump jet - but
I think yours were already a healthy size.

Have a look at the deposits on the plugs (do a plug cut a la Vizard) and
consider going up a size at a time (ie try 150s first).

If you get it running really nice you could always consider going up to 36mm
main venturi (and 2 jet sizes) - the engine spec as I recall it will live
with this without too much loss of bottom - mid range torque.

Finally, glad to be of service and always interested in Weber (not just DCOE)
carb issues.

Daniel

In a message dated 16/04/00 16:12:34 GMT Daylight Time, branch@valinet.com