Re: SS00 photos!/carlisle

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: SS00 photos!/carlisle
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:03:49 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles Christ wrote:
>do not fear import carlisle is near!  but bringing saab
> race car for the saab addicts insted of the bugeye for that shindig!  we
> will be arriving friday very late in the day bearing a large load of import
> goodies to delight all of the good import loving girls and boys! (frank you
> will see us coming with 2 truck loads and race car in tow!) .  no spaces
> yet, that comes this week(financially speaking).  i will share the numbers
> with list a.s.a.p. ..

Chuck

If you get in near 10:00pm Friday, stop by the Embers, we are booked
there. Don't know what room just yet but we will be either at Hoss's or
the hotel.
That is my schedule, fairgrounds during daylight time, Hoss's for steak
dinner, Embers for a shower and some good ole Spridget chat until we nod
off and repeat the next day.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ