Re: the old switcheroo

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the old switcheroo
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:47:15 EDT
In a message dated 04/17/2000 11:00:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Ajhsys@aol.com writes:

<< You might try a notary that doesn't try to interpret the law in their own
 way.  Notaries are not lawyers.  (I've had this problem too.)

 Allen Hefner
 SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward >>

You've obviously never done business in the progressive state of Louisiana.
There a notary is appointed "for life" and must notorize all documents
including contracts between businesses, and reads and approves the contracts
before signing.  When the one we were using asked the fellow we were doing
business with "are you sure you want to do this?" a almost came unglued.

But then I guess you get your kicks where you can in the coonass state.

Robert Houston