Hardtops

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtops
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:41:35 -0400
For early cars there 3 hardtops.  The factory (BMC) square body hard top
with a glass rear window. (I have one for sale and hope to have pictures
soon), the factory (BMC) Frogeye hardtop (glass window), which takes the
standard side curtain and the DMH hardtop which requires a side curtain of
a slightly different shape.

Yes, there are after market hardtops, all to the best of my knowledge take
the standard side curtain.

Now, the front clips for the factory units (MK1) are available from
AHSpares.  I am looking for the rear metal brackets as the DPO cut them
off.  Any help?

Martyn
The Journey, not the destination, becomes a source of wonder.
         (Loreena McKennitt - liner notes - 'The Book of Secrets')