Re: Hardtops

To: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hardtops
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:57:12 -0700
Martyn,

If you don't find any brackets, I can make you a cardboard template from
one of mine if you want to have them reproduced.  I could probably even
produce a graphic template that you can print from my web site. Let me know.

Gerard

At 7:41 PM -0400 4/19/00, Martyn Ridley wrote:
>For early cars there 3 hardtops.  The factory (BMC) square body hard top
>with a glass rear window. (I have one for sale and hope to have pictures
>soon), the factory (BMC) Frogeye hardtop (glass window), which takes the
>standard side curtain and the DMH hardtop which requires a side curtain of
>a slightly different shape.
>
>Yes, there are after market hardtops, all to the best of my knowledge take
>the standard side curtain.
>
>Now, the front clips for the factory units (MK1) are available from
>AHSpares.  I am looking for the rear metal brackets as the DPO cut them
>off.  Any help?
>
>Martyn
>The Journey, not the destination, becomes a source of wonder.
>         (Loreena McKennitt - liner notes - 'The Book of Secrets')

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A