Re: NEVER Reverse your Flywheel Ring!!!

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NEVER Reverse your Flywheel Ring!!!
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 08:20:54 EDT
In a message dated 04/21/2000 10:43:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< The real damned reason for NOT TURNING THE
 FLYWHEEL AROUND!!!  Has nothing to do with heat.  It has to do with the fact
 that on a NEW flywheel, unbeknownst to me, the teeth toward the starter
 pinion are BEVELED and the other side is not!!  >>

I'm surprised that a machine shop would not see the difference in the teeth
before they did the work.  Maybe you are right, I don't have enough
experience with flywheels.  Keep us posted.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport