Re: Intake needed

To: toyman@digitex.net, davidr@sunset.net
Subject: Re: Intake needed
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:40:45 EDT
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
In the UK now and for all time, both speedos and road signs are in MPH.
Probably this is the last and maybe only thing that the Europeans have not
changed to Metric.

MPH is correct.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 23/04/00 13:39:31 GMT Daylight Time, toyman@digitex.net
writes:

<< Daniel1312, Now that I have fitted the bugeye with a RHD steering rack and
am
 working on getting the dash, the most obvious of questions (which I missed)
has
 come up. The speedometer, should it be fitted with one that reads in KPH? The
 OS&M shows all the RHD cars in it with speedos reading with the MPH on it.
Was
 England not going by KPH at the time the Spridgets were being made?
Thanks,
 Brad >>