Re: Was: LBC + / Now Guinness

To: Bill Miller <millerb@netusa1.net>, DLancer7676@cs.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, froggi@cdsnet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was: LBC + / Now Guinness
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 19:08:55 -0700 (PDT)
Caffrey's Ale, too.  Had a few  my first morning at
Road America, Gary's Cheatin' Dog day.  Good thing you
didn't get me on the track that day, Gary.  After 5
Caffrey's by 11 am, that nitrogen was a killer.

--- Bill Miller <millerb@netusa1.net> wrote:
> Definitely not CO2!!!!
>
> "The widget is a plastic molded device which sits in
> the bottom of each can
> of Guinness draught.  When the can ins opened, a
> small amount of beer and
> nitrogen, trapped in the widget is forced out
> through the beer which creates
> the famous creamy head that you find on a pint of
> Guinness draught served in
> a pub.  The widget gives Guinness draught in cans
> the taste and texture of a
> pub poured pint at home!"
>
> if you want go to: http://www.guinness.ie/  Neat
> site.
>
> Bill

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032

http://invites.yahoo.com