RE: Calif. plates for 67 Sprite

To: "'MsJoyce@aol.com'" <MsJoyce@aol.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Calif. plates for 67 Sprite
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:38:55 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
 We don't have "safety" inspections and since it's before a '74, no smog
test/ inspection to worry about.
 you could get regular plates, vanity plates, whale plates, palm tree
plates, Ronald Reagan plates, AIDS plates, Fresno College plates, Sierra or
Yosemite plates, UCLA College plates, AD NASEUM!

Think I'm kidding?
http://www.dmv.ca.gov/images/elp/elp.htm

>From the DMV.

Historical Vehicle: Issued to motor vehicle manufactured after 1922, but at
least 25 years or older and is of historic
interest. Vehicle may only be driven in historical exhibitions, parades, or
historic vehicle club activities.
Fees: Original $25

http://134.186.4.210/forms/reg17info.pdf