Re: NOS Slave Cylinder! Kinda long.

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: NOS Slave Cylinder! Kinda long.
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:47:22 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb,
     Thanks for the words of encouragement.  The driveshaft problem has been
solved already as well as the clutch lever rubber boot and a correct clutch
slave cylinder is on order.  I painted the engine and installed the instument
panel (instruments already installed) and started wiring the car yesterday.  At
the end of the day I stood back to look over what was accomplished and started
to get emotional, big lug that I am.  It's kind of sad when you think about the
car nearing completion.  I've had tons of fun searching out parts and child
like joy when I found a hard to get part at a swap meet.  You experience
immense satisfaction working on the car when a job comes out right you didn't
think you were capable of.  I've been through a career change and have retired
from the Air Force Reserve during the course of this restoration.  A lot of
things have happened since I started this car in 1994.
     But, through all that, when it is finished I know I'd start all over again
and plan to do just that with a big Healey.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite