Re: Shock Conversion? boundary="------------603D6788B7590A65293B83B2"

To: "Dan Mullis" <dmullis@Adobe.COM>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shock Conversion? boundary="------------603D6788B7590A65293B83B2"
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:12:26 -0400
I had always wondered about tha.> I have seen them for B's but never for
a SPridget. Looks pretty simple but I would never try to build one my
self.  I do not think I am ready to sink $825 +S&H into them at this
moment either.

Larry

PS Dan - What is all the junk in your emails - It takes me an extra 3 sec
just to find the first line. And with all the mail I get that extra 3
secs is worth at least 2 emails from my work.

At this exact moment in time 4/25/00 12:35 PM, dmullis@Adobe.COM made the
profound statement:

>I was looking into this front shock conversion at minimania and
>thought I would ask if anyone had used it.
>
>http://www.minimania.com/InvDetail.cfm?Item=1600%2FFLD
>
>It seems pretty darn pricey.  Anyone have any other options
>that they liked, I would also like to do a conversion to front
>disk brakes at the same time.  If I were to find both conversions
>at the same place that would be great and may be able to knock
>of some bucks.  I may want to do the rear shocks also,
>so maybe somewhere that sells all three?
>
>The goal is to feel in control of the car at about 65-70 mph.
>
>BTW. If I ever were to sell this car on EBAY, I would unsubscribe
>from this list.  The disections are agony.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dan Mullis
>http://www.ncal.verio.com/~djames/car.html

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.