Re: Bad distributor bushings??

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bad distributor bushings??
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:28:48 -0500
Glen,
        I don't know if there is a measurement of what is acceptable. Probably
none is acceptable. Set the cam lobe to just touching the closed points,
wiggle, do the points now open? I suspect that would be too much. Does the
timing wander when watched with a light? Is the screw under the rotor tight?
        What is the part number on the dizzy?
Peter C